Soft and Different Amigurumi Crochet Pattern Ideas
Lovely Velvet Tiger Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Even as a child, I was fascinated by the stuffed crochet dolls that were in my mother’s Annie’s Attic magazines. I was dying to learn how to crochet them, but learning to crochet left-handed proved too difficult for my seven-year-old self. So when I decided to try again almost 30 years later, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. And the perfectionist in me wanted to do my best.
I hear so many people say that they are too intimidated to try amigurumi, that they are afraid of how it will turn out, that it will be too difficult to follow the pattern. I promise you it’s SO easy. So I put together a list of tips and tricks that I have used over the years to improve my friend.
– Himalaya dolphin baby 80316 (orange)
– Himalaya dolphin baby 80308 (milk)
– Himalaya dolphin baby 80311 (black)
– Alize softy 98 (pink)
– YarnArt Jeans 53 (black)
– YarnArt Jeans 23 (orange)
2. Eyes on a secure mount 6mm
3. Black wire (thickness 0.3 – 0.5mm)
4. Filler (holofiber)
5. Hook 4
6. Needle plastic or with a blunt end for stitching parts.
7. Gypsy needle (optional, I use for tightening)